OBD2 Fusion (GMC Suburban 1500)

thebmrust

I just bought an OBD2 Bluetooth adapter. I am using OBD2 Fusion from OCTech on my iOS phone.

I bought it primarily to observe transmission cooler temps.

But, there are obviously a LOT of other parameters to add to dashboards.

aaannnnd many don't work.
Specifically: (PID that do NOT work in my setup)
Air temp
Oil temp
Oil pressure
Fuel rates
Barometric presure
and several others.

As stated above, I have a 99 GMC Burb. Looking for others with similar setup so I can learn from and for those with different setups to share their hardware, OS, device, and software setup and experiences to compare so we all learn. Especially those who run tablets with OBD2 monitoring.

I did end up resetting the dashboards back to original, but I can't find a "reset app to defaults" (I'm sure I could delete and reinstall... I'll try that later today).

Anyone found a good wiki or website that has a good forum for working with Fusion? OCTech doesn't have any resources that I have found.

Also... is the current version of OBD2 Fusion the old (OBD2) Torque app that was only available for Android?

JPaul

Observer
I'm using an Ultragauge in my Hummer H3. I have it reading coolant, air intake, and transmission temperatures, as well as voltage, engine load, fuel economy info, trip mileage, and a few other things. Cheaper than a Scangauge, looks nicer with a much better display, and can display up to 8 gauge values on each page and it can cycle through several pages of gauges with individually controlled intervals per page.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior