NYC to Quebec city tour

hmmar

Observer
My aunt, has been suggested me to go for taking a new york to quebec tour in lats night so I will have a plan to go and enjoy some days there with my few friends. I have no idea of quebec city. Ever you have been visited this city?

Share with me...

Pntyrmvr

Adventurer
Oldest city in North America. Beautiful old city. Fortress walls. Old citadel. Great food. Little lane ways. Artists. Probably very European to most people.

"Talk is cheap. Whiskey costs money."

andoor

Observer
Not to familiar with Quebec city, but I would definitely make your way up through Vermont. Many awesome things to do and see, and some of the best backcountry roads in the northeast.

hmmar

Observer
Wow, you have shared all really nice and informative stuff about this city. Have you any images of this beautiful and old city? Share with me...

Pntyrmvr

Adventurer
No I was last there before the digital revolution.

I do have a friend that has over a million photos of Quebec City.

"Talk is cheap. Whiskey costs money."

hmmar

Observer
well, that's a really good thing your friend has many images of this city so can you like to share with me after taking from him some images? I hope so I Will See your post here soon.

Lucky j

Explorer
On top of champi's advice, google it, and choose de image tab. Also try google earth, you should have tousands of image on location.

It is very nice all year round, specialy in summer. The citadell is still active as base of the royal 22nd regiment, but can be toured with guides.

Also quebec portal should have tons of info. And do not worry if you don't speak french, you will always find a way.
Have a nice trip!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles