NPS travel truck build

Troopster

Great build so far! looking forward to following your progress. keep up the videos they tell a lot. I am looking to do something similar in the future but with a crewcab NPS
I am based in Brissy.

Brendon

1993 Troopy poptop camper.

No much has been happening due to waiting on parts. But here is a update of what I have been doing.

When I fully weld out the water tank frame I'll snap some pictures of it before reinstalling it

steve66

Observer
Mate I'm Jealous, our glueing day was during the tropical build up, 35 deg and 95% humidity, had the glue in the freezer and still only had a 5 min working time, made it a nightmare.

Good job.

Great little video.
What did you use for the floor??

This is the flooring we used.

It's very strong yet also light.
Was very easy to work with.

Mate I'm Jealous, our glueing day was during the tropical build up, 35 deg and 95% humidity, had the glue in the freezer and still only had a 5 min working time, made it a nightmare.

Good job.

That would have been stressful to say the least. Ambient temperature here was in the single digits

Fugly

Adventurer
Great vid...
Looked like a typical Aussie council job lots of people standing around
and only a few working .....
Thanks for sharing your build and hopefully your adventures

steve66

Observer
That would have been stressful to say the least. Ambient temperature here was in the single digits

Yep, was seriously considering cutting out the glue the next day and starting again due to gaps but ended up with a workable result,having cold glue was a rookie error in hindsight, made it harder to dispense which slowed us down and shortened the working time even more. All looks ok now it's flashed.

I keep telling the wife the next build will be easier/better/quicker, she keeps saying she hopes my next wife will enjoy it too :)

Spanna 53

Happy wife happy life so long as the wheels are turning have no intention of building another one at this stage!! Just a couple of short trips before Christmas then hopefully the Cape next winter . Here we are au just keep slogging away and eventually you get there , don't liken it to a Steggles truck the last couple of them I have been to have been rollovers chooks every where

In this clip we fit up our 'garage' doors to access the area under the bed from outside the habitat.
We used thetford locker doors as we liked that they utilise the existing composite panel as the fill.
A nice product with easy to follow instructions and good quality templates.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles