NPR Elf side view mirrors

javajoe79

Fabricator
I’d like to run mirrors like this rather than the giant door mounted units common on US versions.

I can’t find the arms that mount them though. The sockets that the arms mount to are there on the US market trucks but I’ve never seen one with mirrors mounted to them. I can make the arms if necessary but does anyone overseas have a source or perhaps a set laying around that they would sell?

Does anyone on here run those mirrors with a wide camper box?

javajoe79

Fabricator
Any general feedback on side view mirrors is appreciated. I found that the standard mirrors don’t work too well with a lift and large tires plus they’re huge and ugly. I’m not entirely against them but I definitely like the looks of the Elf mirrors better.

SkiFreak

Crazy Person
One of the things I never liked was the rather large blind spot on the passenger's side of the truck with the Australian OEM mirrors. The US Canter has a split mirror, but the Australian models only have a one piece, somewhat convex mirror, which in my opinion is pretty crap.
As much as I can see the benefits of having smaller mirrors, I can also see some potential disadvantages too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles