Now this is a wonderful idea

scrubber3

Not really here
If this works, we can have a lot of overseas vehicles here in no time! Online petition that takes less than a minute to sign. Please don't just read this and sigh. Take a moment and help get the "good stuff" over here!!! THIS PETITION IS TO CHANGE THE DOT/ EPA EXEMPTION TO 15 YEARS INSTEAD OF 25!!!!! THIS IS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY TO HELP GET WHAT EVERYONE SAYS THEY WANT OVER HERE. THIS DOESN'T JUST APPLY TO US. THIS IS ACROSS THE BOARD!!!

https://wwws.whitehouse.gov/petitio...gov&utm_medium=shorturl&utm_campaign=shorturl

Thank you!!!!
:ylsmoke:

Last edited:

scrubber3

Not really here
Everyone complains how the U.S. never gets anything good. Now is your chance to help change that!! Get on board people, let's help out!

scrubber3

Not really here
Hey, if anyone signs it be sure to post up. I know 50 people haven't looked at this and turned their noses up. You guys are better than that.. I hope....... :Wow1:

scrubber3

Not really here
They have this up in the Mercedes and Toyota sections as well. I roll through there from time to time for ideas and saw it. I would be great to get those laws changed. I think they need a little more than 14000 more signatures to get the goal. Maybe some of you can post it on your facebooks? My fiance' did...lol

My question is, why are they asking for my information in order to sign the petition. It feels like as I extend my hand forward to sign it, I feel a hand jostling my purse for my wallet... Why couldn't someone set up a petition out of the reach of the gov't and then send the whole thing to them while protecting the identity of the signers? Me thinks that they may use this to find out who the "gray buyers" are. I wouldn't be surprised.

scrubber3

Not really here
My question is, why are they asking for my information in order to sign the petition. It feels like as I extend my hand forward to sign it, I feel a hand jostling my purse for my wallet... Why couldn't someone set up a petition out of the reach of the gov't and then send the whole thing to them while protecting the identity of the signers? Me thinks that they may use this to find out who the "gray buyers" are. I wouldn't be surprised.

It's not like they asked for anything that they could "tag" you with. The petition was started by an individual not by the government. Conspiracy theory is not needed here for sure.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior