Notch Sessions (bikes, climbing, and jumping)

weatherm

Adventurer
Hey everyone,
I have been on here for a while and the forum / magazine / and community are right up my ally. I dabble in multisport adventures and have finally been able to relocated to a place I truly love. That place is Utah. I have had small cars and every other type of vehicle imaginable. I have restored a FJ-40 and a Land Rover Series 3 LWB. Sold both of those to start skydiving and climbing more. I really enjoy the vehicle setups and everythingon here. I love to climb and jump. To accomplish what I want to do out here a pretty descent rig to get you to the start of the climb or jump is mandatory. That brings me to this story.

I finally got rid of my little car and got a Nissan Frontier. I added a 2" lift and the soft topper to it. I feel this setup is ideal for the activities I pursue. Hope you enjoy the pictures and video. What happened during the weekend was some wingsuit BASE jumping, rock climbing, and dual sporting. Me and my buddy packed up my truck and headed out to desert. The jump is legal because it is on BLM land. Yes I have done illegal jumps, and yes I have been busted. I have been climbing for over thirteen years and jumping for six. I have four years of BASE Jumping experience and that includes a horrible accident. It is amazing being able to combine multi-sport adventures. I hope you guys enjoy all of the pictures and the video. It took around 5 years to get to this point in my jumping career. It was fun taking some pictures and video for once.

Sorry there are no climbing pictures. I hate taking butt shots :/

Enjoy! If anyone has a real KLR skid-plate or chock cable adjuster handle thingie ma-jigger let me know ;)

First, the obligatory vehicle shots:

Screen Shot 2018-10-14 at 8.21.13 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-10-14 at 8.25.25 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-10-14 at 8.20.30 PM.png

Screen Shot 2018-10-14 at 8.25.39 PM.png

Now for some wingsuits:
Screen Shot 2018-10-14 at 8.30.34 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-10-14 at 7.38.27 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-10-14 at 7.38.49 PM.png

And one more good one as we rode away:
Screen Shot 2018-10-14 at 8.25.16 PM.png

Raw Jump Video Footage:

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles