Not mine - 1983 Toyota 4WD Sunrader RV - $8500 (San Rafael)

Toyotero

Explorer
Never planned to sell this, but MUST sell now to help pay for medical expenses for my loved one.

That sucks.

Cool looking truck. I think that those only came on 2WD frames, so he's probably swapped the cabin over to a 4WD (or SASed it, but less likely).

ThomD

Explorer
That sucks.

Cool looking truck. I think that those only came on 2WD frames, so he's probably swapped the cabin over to a 4WD (or SASed it, but less likely).

According to the fan web site, Sunrader made 26 4x4 versions. Their estimate is that 15 still exist.

There is a great littel history here.

I wonder how good these are.

ThomD

Explorer
Just in case this goes away.

1983 Toyota Hilux 4WD Sunrader RV. This is a custom, one of a kind vehicle that gets looks and comments everywhere it goes...and it goes anywhere!
Custom airbag rear suspension with leafs from a 2000 GMC 4x4, 22r motor has cam and header exhaust and is strong (less than 20k )
5 spd tranny, new floor in camper. Body is straight and just needs minor work b4 paint. Rear of camper is gutted for the most part,
except for shower and fridge, which are still in camper. Sleeps 4. New tires and battery.
Never planned to sell this, but MUST sell now to help pay for medical expenses for my loved one.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles