Northern Explorer's Trip Write-Up Consolidation Page

Just wanted a place to reference all of my trip write-ups

Northern Explorer's Southwest Adventure 2013 Arches N.P., Long Canyon, White Rim Trail, Bryce Canyon N.P., Zion N.P., Overland Expo, Grand Canyon
Originally Posted 9/25/13

Northern Explorer's 2012 Colorado Trip Rocky Mountain N.P., Kingston Peak, Great Sand Dunes N.P., Black Canyon of the Gunnison N.P.
Originally Posted 9/30/12

Northern Explorer's Summer 2011 Trip Yellowstone N.P., Grand Teton N.P., Devils Tower N.M., Mount Rushmore, Custer S.P., Badlands N.P.
Originally Posted 11/23/11

Trans Labrador Highway and other places of interest 2010 Niagara Falls, Prince Edward Island, Newfoundland, Orma Lake Road
Originally Posted 7/22/10

Colorado in the Colorado July 2009 Mesa Verde, Imogene Pass, Mineral Creek, Tomichi Pass, Hancock Pass, Mosquito Pass, Georgia Pass
Originally Posted 7/25/09

Western U.P. of Michigan Waterfall Tour
Originally Posted 5/26/09

Mammoth Cave / Great Smokey Mountains National Parks July 18-26 2008
Originally Posted 8/2/08

Weekend fun in the U.P.
Originally Posted 2/24/08

Another “Not an expedition per say”. August 10th – 19th St. John Virgin Islands
Originally Posted 8/20/07

James Bay Road 6/23/07 - 6/28/07
Originally Posted 7/2/07

Last edited:

Haggis

Appalachian Ridgerunner
Thank you for doing that. I have always enjoyed the trips you've shared with us and even been inspired to follow somewhat in your footsteps. It nice to see an ExPo member that is actually out there and not just posting driveway shots of their newest set of tires.

CLynn85

Explorer
Thank you for doing that. I have always enjoyed the trips you've shared with us and even been inspired to follow somewhat in your footsteps. It nice to see an ExPo member that is actually out there and not just posting driveway shots of their newest set of tires.

Gotta echo everything Mark said, always enjoy reading about your trips.

upcruiser

Perpetual Transient
Good stuff. We are looking to do a Labrador trip soon, might have to pick your brain. For the ease of finding old trip reports and having easily viewable for fam and friends I put together a blog. Took awhile to transpose everything from Expo over to the blog but its nice to have it all in one place now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles