Norcold Tek II - $400 - Denver area

Bella PSD

Explorer
Shipping from Colorado?

I have been looking for as deal like this for a year or so, ad now at $400!! Thanks!!:bowdown: I just called him and he is calling me back with the dimensions because he says it does not say any model # on it. He said it was the larger of the 2 from camper world. That makes it a MRFT-60. We will see??

Anyone in Colorado want to help out with shipping?? Time to sell one of my M416's to fund this!!

Louie

Bella PSD

Explorer
Just got of the phone with the seller. Its a MRFT-60 with a slider, all the cords and only used 2 times for a few hours. Says it looks like new! Was in a moterhome he sold and the new moterhome does not need the MRFT-60.

I just told him I would give him the asking price of $400 IF he worked on shipping with me. He said he would give me a few days to come up with something! Its in Parker CO, any Expo members out there willing to help out?? If so, I promise to list one of my M 416's here first....cheap Expo price($350):coffee:

Louie

Bella PSD

Explorer
Clark White said:
Oh I am so jealous!:Wow1:

Jealous? About oldcj5guy's soon to be M416 trailer or the Norcold fridge?:coffee:

I just email the seller and told him the fridge is sold and shipping is in the works!

Louie

oldcj5guy

Adventurer
My 60qt was free, but I ended up spending $251 on it for a new board a few months down the road. My litle 35 cost me around $100. I just take a minute every day to drop into craigslist and type in a few different search words for things I am patiently waiting for. If you have time it will come at your price. Gotta love craigslist

Bella PSD

Explorer
Sorry ****** sold it out from under me!!!

The guy sold it out from under me after he sold it to me. Someone showed up and offered him cash on the spot and he took it. He then e mailed me and said sorry, to bad!!!!!

The really sad part is I had oldcj5guy lined up to ship it. And I also found out Sunday, that my neighbor next door was visiting his mom in Parked City CO this week and could drive the fridge back in his van. Parker City CO was where the fridge was, what a coincidence.

Had it all worked out :ar15:

Louie

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles