Norco vs. US Jack - Bottle Jack Feedback Request

jerstw

Adventurer
Looking at "uniweld" bottle jacks, 5-ton or 6-ton rated and thus far it seems like Norco and US Jack are the only options but there is about a $90 to $100 price difference between the two. Just wondering if anyone on the forums has first hand experience and opinions on either. Just an addition to the tool kit for the truck. Also, would like it to work with zero or minimal trimming to a Hi-Lift off road base which I believe is will allow without trimming a 4.5" x 7.375" jack base.

Thanks,
JS

I have worked in or been the foreman in truck and heavy equipment shops for 30+ years. I have used a lot of Norco jacks from 12 Ton on up to I think 50Ton. I do not know how long they have been in business but that is the go to name for me. I have bought 20 to 30 of them over the years. All good they do the job and then some. I have had 5 at most that would leak after a lot of time on them they got used every day. You can leave a load on them they do not leak down. I will buy Norco long before any other brand.

jgaz

Adventurer
I had experience with Norco products in daily use (abuse) for almost 10 years before I retired. The most used were floor jacks but we had their 5? Ton bottle jacks on the service trucks, never a problem.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94