Nomadic 270 degree awning. Freestander for about $800

I just received this 270 monster to replace my old ARB straight out on the truck.
It's amazing and it will freestand or has poles for windy days.
Highly recommend if you are after something like this.

There is a promo code in the description too if anyone wants to save a few bucks.
They have an awesome line of tents too.

I've got a Bushveld on order.

I just received this 270 monster to replace my old ARB straight out on the truck.

There is a promo code in the description too if anyone wants to save a few bucks.

couple questions if you have time!

im deciding between this and a 23zero. almost looks like the same manufacture?

how long do the poles extend to safely?

and i didnt see the discount code

great video

krick3tt

Adventurer
Great video, especially watching you discover some of the things you are going to have to do in the future to make it work for you. Thanks for posting.

Photobug

Any update on this awning? Need something as spring is around the corner. I really like the feature set on this, but price seems to good to be true.

iowalr4

Adventurer
Seems like it is similar to the 23 Zero, but a few things I noticed (I have the 23 Zero 270). The hinges look different. 23 Zero has steel parts that hook into the aluminum load bars with a steel pin. The nomadic looks to be aluminum welded to aluminum load bars (the bars look very similar).

23 zero:
IMG_1530.jpg

vs the nomad hinge:
Annotation 2020-09-01 080423.png

I love the coverage with both. I had to go with 23 zero 5 arm due to how my rear upper tailgate works with it. This Nomadic has a bar going across the rear at an angle that would run into my ladder/rear hatch. You can fit all the poles in the bag with the 23 zero and the bag isn't as tight as this one, its easy to pack away.

Last edited:

adaml

Any update on this awning? Need something as spring is around the corner. I really like the feature set on this, but price seems to good to be true.

I've been using mine for a few months and love it. It even held up just fine in a hail storm

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles