Nobo 10.6 vs InTech explore

RogueWon

Mischief managed. Stumbled into a killer deal on a never used 2019 Explore last week.

81d53677f95ecef212703923e8705162.jpg

e78877185ba97da5fb77bc9c334d9ae4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DCrider

Wish the new Discover had the 60" wide bed that came with the original version. I've seen two hacks on the FB owners page where they built a wooden platform extension and bought a larger memory foam mattress, which is an idea I was thinking about building when looking at the Explore last year.

TGK

Wish the new Discover had the 60" wide bed that came with the original version. I've seen two hacks on the FB owners page where they built a wooden platform extension and bought a larger memory foam mattress, which is an idea I was thinking about building when looking at the Explore last year.
I agree regarding the new Discover. The 46" bed is lame. Also, looks like you can no longer order the trailer without the tip out bed and can no longer get the "barn door" in the rear instead of the ramp.

TGK

I found out from Intech that it is possible to order the Flyer Discover trailer without any tip out bed. If ordered this way, they install the same type of window on the street side as found on the curb side. Also learned that under the carpeted wall they use a "water resistant" DryMax wall produced by Georgia Pacific and marketed toward cargo trailers. Wish they did not use wood at all.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94