No longer available

Not sure if you had addressed this earlier, but from the interior picture (4th from the beginning of the post) it looks as though the driver side airbag had deployed? is the airbag active, was it replaced?

bcnaz

Observer
Not sure if you had addressed this earlier, but from the interior picture (4th from the beginning of the post) it looks as though the driver side airbag had deployed? is the airbag active, was it replaced?
Thanks for the inquiry - I assume you are referring to the gap in the curvature above the airbag opening on the passenger side (not driver side) - correct? If yes - No worries, I literally asked the same thing when I purchased it. No deployment - air bag is active, seat sensors and dash readouts are fully functional, and you are free to have it inspected. Apparently this gap is typical dash flexing/shrinkage from heat exposure as they age. I live in AZ so mine could be slightly more than typical.

Runfar21

Appreciate the kind words. By the way -

600 HP of American built, blown LS goodness is the current Dr. recommended decompression prescription for returning from a stint in China. With every turn of the key you'll get a reassuring daily dose of audible and chest thumping throaty exhaust lope that gently reminds your core DNA that you are back in the mother land. ; )

Cheers -

You’re absolutely right! After a few years with a driver, having a “little” extra go under the right foot is appealing!

#IworkforGM so we’ve settled on the company car - ZR2 Bison! That gives us a chance to find a less practical 2nd set of wheels.

bcnaz

Observer
A ZR2 Bison as a company car? That is awesome! - congrats - What is it that you do for GM?

Already have two appointments to show and I'd like to move her before the end of the month so if you are still interested I may need to know quick.

Cheers.

Last edited:

Runfar21

I work in GM Finance and really enjoy working for GM. We’ve lived abroad in Germany and China while with GM and it’s time return to the US. I’d like to seriously consider the Saab but best you sell it to the first person close enough to offer cash and drive it away. I’ve not been able to slot in a trip out west. GLWS.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94