Nitro Gear Ford Superduty 4x4 RV, cummins, 41" military tires, sleeps 6 *SOLD/PENDING

I see now what you are saying. Based on my inboxes, I probably did price it a bit low.

IMO. Your vehicle is the most reasonably priced vehicle in its class on expo in a long time.

I think you will get asking price and hope you get more, just not from me. LOL.

I recommend that anyone that needs a great 4x4 RV/Tow vehicle to buy immediately at asking price.

If

1) consider the prices for mods not depreciate with time/use..
2) include NADA for your RV

The, the price would end up in the 150k-160k range.

All I did regarding *MY* comment on price was add all up, then there is 15k left which you might assume is valuation of the rest of the vehicle. Then I went back to parts that wear and tear and subtracted 30-50% on those items. If the price break down already includes this depreciation, then I understand why I might be way off.

Any smart buyer would do the same.

Reactions: mog

bri

Adventurer
Thank you!

Agreed. Thanks. I had already deleted some of mine because of all the name calling, but could not because I was quoted, so I just gave up.

Seriously market demands this vehicle for more, which was one of my first fvcking posts before the sh!tstorm.

GLWS, I am surprised it is not marked SOLD yet. I actually thought it would sell in a day.

Anyone that has the cash in hand and wants a comfy rig, this seems awesome.

I would much rather spend 125k on this than a 275k FUSO. It wins hands down, especially with the slide out.

PS: Pisses me off that it turns tighter than my F350 Crew.

Waverider744

I cant overstate how awesome your rig is. I hope your getting into something as equally as awesome down the road. I watched the video and it was painful to hear the 6.0L story. I too have the 6.0L scars that I will take to my grave.
Aloha

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles