Nissan Titan Double Swing out @ Outdoorlogic

Outdoor Logic

Supporting Sponsor
This one is for another fellow board member..You may recognize it. We are lucky to have great customers with the same level of creativity as us! So the plan is new plate bumper with double swing out. The back of the truck is converting into the kitchen area. So we are making one swing out with water and propane, and the other with fuel...

So now the part everybody likes PICS:
DSCF4042.jpg

DSCF4041.jpg

Outdoor Logic

Supporting Sponsor
Some picture updates...

Bumper and swing outs completed a few little touches and she is getting dropped off to powder
P3300063.jpg

P3300062.jpg

P3300061.jpg

P3300058.jpg

P3300057.jpg

P3300055.jpg

davidshourd

Adventurer
I can not help but notice there is no license plate lights or trailer lights hook up on that bumper? or am I just missing them? that is really an awesome design though. clean looking!

dblosch

Adventurer
Sweet set up guys! After seeing your recent suburban bumper, and now this, i can say I know who will be getting my avalanche when it's time for armor...

Also, always nice to see someone using a lite cylinder... I had been thinking maybe I was the only guy crazy enough to spend the $ on one. :sombrero:

Dan

I can not help but notice there is no license plate lights or trailer lights hook up on that bumper? or am I just missing them? that is really an awesome design though. clean looking!

It needs to go back for the license light. We've got other projects planned so they'll add it then. The receiver hitch is for a cradle mounted winch not a trailer.

Thanks for all the positive comments. Outdoor Logic is great to work with and does really clean work. Everything is integrated into the lines of the truck with plate, not just square or round tubing stuck together.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles