Nissan Photos - post your's

kcowyo

ExPo Original
jim65wagon said:
OK, can a Toyota guy post just to say "This ride is sweet!"?

Hope so, because I'm gonna do the same. Very, very cool Safari.

mcm4090 said:
Harlan , KY...

Whew! Bloody Harlan, whatta town. I'm really happy to see it turning into a SE off-road mecca. That place had a lot to live down but the area is really scenic. Cool Nismo too, my favorite name for a truck.

canucksafari

Adventurer
jim65wagon said:
OK, can a Toyota guy post just to say "This ride is sweet!"?

Seriously, very cool!

Thanks for the compliment. I love Cruisers too and am a member of the local Cruiser Club. The Safari was in my price range and could do what I needed a vehicle to do: be a DD, a wheeler, road tripper and haul at least 6-7 people, a dog and their extras and do it economically. I still need to do a suspension lift and some others stuff when I get the funds.

Casper

Adventurer
2000 Xterra with a few mods and an AT Chaser.

Ok, now I pray that this works. If I did it right you should be able to click on the picture to see it full size

Casper
:sombrero:

stevet47

2005 Nissan Frontier.
Check the sig for details.

Steve_3wheel0001.jpg

P1000845.jpg

IMG_0299.jpg

IMG_0218.jpg

IMG_1863.jpg

flood010.jpg

IMG_1846.jpg

StageTrail4.jpg

Details in sig line, but will have 3" suspension lift added this summer with steering upgrades, 16" wheels and 235 85 tires. Roof rack, compressor, etc. By the end of the year, I expect to have atleast a rear locker, front and rear bumpers with tire carrier. Maybe a fridge and RTT.:) And maybe by next year I'll have a Series II 109 Land Rover or FJ40 or 80series Land Cruiser to start fiddling with.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles