Nissan Photos - post your's

86inch

Hi

86inches: very nice truck. Is that the CRD version ? I wish you a lot of pleasure driving your new Patrol.

This is our Nissan Patrol 3.0 CRD with 37" tires, 6" lift and a few other goodies :)

All the best
Nico

View attachment 208969

Nice truck Nico!
Mine isn't the CRD engine, i don't think they came to the UK until 2007, and Patrols ceased to be available after 2009 here. So when the time comes for a change, i don't know what i will do, but that is some way off so i don't think i need to worry about that for a while!
Can you tell me a good place in Europe to source accessories for the Patrol? there isn't alot in the UK, and shipping from Australia is horribly expensive.

Hi 86
You're right. The CRD appeared in spring/summer 2007, and Nissan stopped distributing the Patrol in Europe in 2009, due to EU emissions regulation :(
PM to answer your question ;)
Nico

FastNissan

I have a few pics to add of my Nissan trucks.

My Titan at the base of Webster Pass in Colorado.

Bikes loaded up for some fun.

Titan in some mud and rocks.

Out exploring in the Harquahala mountains with the Titan.

A crappy pic of my old Hardbody at the takeout for the Main Fork of the Salmon River in Idaho.

And the Hardbody in rough times.

Teadrinker

Observer
A Navara with a difference

Hi
This is my Navara Camper. It was one of 47 vehicles made for a UK power company. Originally it had roller shutter doors in the sides and a solid back. I made new fibreglass sides and rear door and fitted an elevating roof. It has a bed, 12v fridge, inverter, toilet, sink, diesel cooker etc.

truck 2.jpg

I will attach some more photos soon

mortonm

Expedition Leader
Hi
This is my Navara Camper. It was one of 47 vehicles made for a UK power company. Originally it had roller shutter doors in the sides and a solid back. I made new fibreglass sides and rear door and fitted an elevating roof. It has a bed, 12v fridge, inverter, toilet, sink, diesel cooker etc.

View attachment 210003

I will attach some more photos soon

Yes please more pictures!

skibum315

Explorer
That thing is rad ... nice find; and I love that you were able to convert the back into a useful camper. Very, very cool setup.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles