Nissan Photos - post your's

AZ-Ted

Adventurer
Recent picture from Table Mesa, AZ. I bought Penski's 35s a few weeks ago, and I really like them so far.

20130120113304_zps22070983.jpg

20130120113304_zps22070983.jpg

Last edited:

roninjiro

Explorer
Yes very much so! There were two spots that washed out a little from erosion I suppose. Had us driving far from the edge it made us so nervous.

The BN Guy

Expedition Leader
I have to admit that when we did that section I had Wil (from Sierra Expeditions) stand on my uphill-side slider! lol

p.s. I'm no fan of heights!

jsfgso

My Pathfinder

photo.jpgI got this Pathfinder about 9 months ago. Its a 1999.5 SE manual transmission. It has 107k miles. I have done a lot of general maintenance and plan on installing some springs, lsd rear, and a roof top tent in the next year.

RonapRhys

Adventurer
Flat Iron Mesa, heading up the chute. My passenger side tire was climbing a bit of the wall. I came down and stayed side to side level, but I did have a bit of a "poo is coming out" moment. If you look closely, you can see the ledge I was climbing up right behind my rear tires. Since I've got a 6spd, these ledges challenge me a bit more. The reason I was close to the wall to start with is that little channel you can see under my X. The concern was that if I get a tire caught in that, it'll be difficult to get up and out, so we tried to keep me riding the sidewall.

Just not that far up. To quote the guy from King of Queens, "And this is how we learn."

Off-kilter_zps67e222cc.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles