Nissan Photos - post your's

SD_Nissmo

Observer
My '05 Nismo atop Red Canyon off Bradshaw Trail.

Attachments

• IMG_8435 2.jpg
    IMG_8435 2.jpg
    381.4 KB · Views: 85
  • IMG_8430 2.jpg
    IMG_8430 2.jpg
    374.3 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:

soonenough

Explorer
Paid the price for this photo but it was so cool i couldn't pass it up haha

846882710_rAaQp-XL.jpg
And the price was? Nice pic btw :sombrero:

mnutz

Observer
Recently Deceased...

Here's a couple of pics of my recently deceased 94 Pathy. I took this truck everywhere for the last 10 years. Mountains, deserts, swamps, all over the U.S. Factory off road package, torsion bar crank, fender flares and side steps removed, sway bars removed, 31 inch Treadwrights. Never let me down. I got hit by a very big buck this spring causing extensive body damage, shortly after I had total tranny failure. I'd been debating adding a heavy duty tranny cooler recently, too little too late. I'm on the search for a new rig now. Miss this Pathfinder! Good memories, great times!

pathy1001.jpg

pathy3side.jpg

AZ-Ted

Adventurer
^^Thanks guys, it's definitely getting there. I'm really happy with my new Xoskel rack. That thing is awesome, and it's only 1" taller than the stock roof rails. My X can fit in the garage again!

I still have a few more mods to do: dual battery, on-board air, and a winch, but those will have to wait until 2011.

penski61

Observer
holy cow. last time i saw pics of this truck, it was showing off the CO2 mount in the factory bed. what a change! :victory::Wow1:

haha yeah as soon as we got back from Moab i went to ford axle's and 37's along with the tube bed :smiley_drive:

alexrex20

Explorer
haha yeah as soon as we got back from Moab i went to ford axle's and 37's along with the tube bed :smiley_drive:
i noticed the axles. i have 9s under my Nissan as well. :smiley_drive:

I've got 285s. If you buy me some wider wheels, and reprogram my X's computer, I'll gladly buy bigger tires. :sombrero:
dang, i didn't think those were 33s. your lift makes them look smaller than they really are. :ylsmoke:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94