Nissan Photos - post your's

Ziggster

Grapevine Canyon Road. Anza Borrego SP

3311359509_f878e67cb1_b.jpg

Cypher

Full Time Traveler
Wow, there are tons of awesome rigs in this thread. Here are some pics of my 07 Nissan Nismo Frontier CC 4x4. Keep the pics coming, I love seeing all these Nissans!

IMG_0025.jpg

DSC_3491.jpg

DSC_3500.jpg

DSC_3513.jpg

DSC_3586.jpg

PC077056.jpg

PC077116.jpg

PC077168.jpg

pc180005.jpg

Last edited:

Kjell Sullivan

Observer
Here are a few pics of my Frontier I'll post in sort of a transition (it's still under construction...but it's coming along)
Frontier1.jpg

Frontier4.jpg

DSCN3719.jpg

more to come later...

Applejack

Explorer
WOW!!:Wow1: Cool looking ride man. Lots of cool Nissans popping up. I really dig the blacked out grill.
Is it ok for a Taco owner to say that?

DH2002

Adventurer
Kjell Sullivan, can you take some pics of the rack setup on the bed that is exactly what i was thinking of doing to mine

Kjell Sullivan

Observer
Okay, here are a few pics of my rack setup. It's very basic, but it works.
I plan on getting some heavy canvas or soft top material to cover the rack frame. That'll happen pretty soon I'll post more when that goes on.

DSCN3722.jpg

I opted NOT to use tubing for the runners, because it was easier to mount the basket to a flat surface.
DSCN3724.jpg

This shot shows the basic frame structure
IMG_1259.jpg

Cheers:beer::beer:

silentsamurai

Explorer
ditto. Here's mine as of last week. drawing up the front bumper spec's and probably have something firm within the next 2 weeks. Making a plated bumper like shrockworks, but only cheaper! :)

Cheers.

truck.jpg

Cypher

Full Time Traveler
ditto. Here's mine as of last week. drawing up the front bumper spec's and probably have something firm within the next 2 weeks. Making a plated bumper like shrockworks, but only cheaper! :)

Cheers.

truck.jpg

Looks really good man! I can't wait to see what you come up with for the front bumper. I have been tossing around the same idea and have a couple of designs, but I want to wait and see what ARB comes up with first. Post some pics when you have it done (or even while you are building it!).

BlackX

Adventurer
New to the board and recognize some of these rigs. Here's mine. Pics are from Pinyon Mountain Area in Anza Borrego

IMG_4177.jpg

IMG_4264.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles