Nissan Patrol from Portugal

EL_patrol

Hello everybody I am from Portugal and here is my truck.
I am rebuiting this 260 Patrol at this moment I´m doing an engine swap.

DSC_3076.jpg

Nd4SpdSe

Adventurer, eh?
I just spent a month in Portugal on an exercise and amongst a bunch of cars we don't get here in Canada/North America, saw a few Safari's and Patrols and some diesel Navara's. I wish I could of smuggled one home.

goodspeed

Wow, the car looks amazing! Which engine are you gonna put, man? And yeah Nd4SpdSe you are totally right, there are plenty of cars in Portugal that we don‘t have in the USA and Canada, that is why I really like this country, I mean Portugal. I have actually moved here a couple of years ago. And I got the Non-habitual Resident with the help of lawyers from a nice company. Thanks to them I live in this amazing country with great people.

Last edited:

Regcabguy

Oil eater.
I just spent a month in Portugal on an exercise and amongst a bunch of cars we don't get here in Canada/North America, saw a few Safari's and Patrols and some diesel Navara's. I wish I could of smuggled one home.
Yeah,lots of practical,dependable vehicles available except for North America. I still say a square suv with a minimum of equipment would sell here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz