Nissan 4x4 van using factory parts at expo

green73brc

Observer
I am wondering the same thing. Based on a video it seems the way they get 4x4 low to work is an wiring harness update/adapter. I am really interested in this part. The main advantage they have is you can have 4x4 low.

" Our new wire harness that communicates with the factory CPU. This new harness has been designed in conjunction with Nissan's Factory engineers, and is custom made for this application. While these components are not factory created, they are in fact designed Nissan parts and made exclusively for the NV 4x4 Conversion. "

VisionxOrb

Observer
I am wondering the same thing. Based on a video it seems the way they get 4x4 low to work is an wiring harness update/adapter. I am really interested in this part. The main advantage they have is you can have 4x4 low.

" Our new wire harness that communicates with the factory CPU. This new harness has been designed in conjunction with Nissan's Factory engineers, and is custom made for this application. While these components are not factory created, they are in fact designed Nissan parts and made exclusively for the NV 4x4 Conversion. "
Some one on 4x4 van group on Facebook mentioned that dahl is spreading misinformation and that 4low was fixed with a programming update and advanced 4x4 has fully functional low now as well, the plot thickens.

green73brc

Observer
That is very interesting since I would love a solid front axle conversion. If I could get a Nissan transfer case and just a factory software upgrade.

vintageracer

To Infinity and Beyond!
New Nissan 4WD van conversion by Advanced 4x4 for sale and on the lot at Wendle Ford/Nissan in Spokane Washington for anyone interested.

Weldtec Designs

Supporting Sponsor
Who here has a Nissan NV? We are just about done with our 3" lift spindles for the 2wd version. We have some really nice new parts coming for the NV model van if your interested.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz