Nimbl Evolution teaser

Steve_382

So, on Instagram, NImbl has been teasing about the Next Generation. Anyone have a clue what they are talking about? I guess I could call them. I do like many things about their vehicle, but would prefer that it had a 10' floor plan like the TerraNova instead of the 8' or whatever they have. If I could blend the TN and the Nimble and pick and choose what design elements I liked, that might be a perfect vehicle for me.

Last edited:

Blowby

I know when we talked to them at the Expo,they did mention that they were going to add another window above the kitchen area and were going to move the overhead storage from there to the other side near the entry door.

pugslyyy

Expedition Vehicle Engineer Guy
I own, camp and daily drive the original prototype camper built in 2010, and it always inspires me - both by what a timeless design it is, and how far we've come since then.

For Nimbl, this is the first major re-tooling in over a decade of production, with many changes and improvements based on countless cycles of learning (and over 60 campers delivered). We aren't moving away from our proven design, but we have lots of enhancements. New tooling and molds is a huge investment in time and dollars, so we're excited to be at this point after so many months of work. There's so much behind the scenes work that goes into making something like this happen.

A lot of what we are doing is geeky engineering stuff. In addition to new molds, with input from some of the composites powerhouse companies we've developed all new laminate schedules - including the ability to offer full carbon fiber builds, which up until now has only been available super-premium products like the EarthRoamer. We also now have the ability to use larger, custom US sourced windows that will make the interior feel even more spacious.

This is only the beginning, stay tuned!

FJ SD

Builder
Looking forward to seeing the evolution unfold. Very curious to learn more about the US window offerings -- It's something a lot of people have been looking for here, though KCT does have a great reputation.

pugslyyy

Expedition Vehicle Engineer Guy
Looking forward to seeing the evolution unfold. Very curious to learn more about the US window offerings -- It's something a lot of people have been looking for here, though KCT does have a great reputation.
KCT does make a great product, but we chase weight in everything we do. KCT is upfront that weight savings is not a priority in their design considerations.

Spencer for Hire

When will yall be releasing this update?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles