Nice Van, if you have some SERIOUS $$$$!

Littlehouse

Adventurer
Did you check out the many other Vans and options on their web site?? -nice Van's-good quality and you pay for quality
If I had the money- I would buy!!
Yep. I actually love their more spartan vans, like the Traverse. Hey, it’s your imaginary money.... If you want to spend $240k on that used van, have at it.

MarcusBrody

When you see language like:
Artfully combing "off-grid" functionality, decorated interior and simmering ceilings; Our latest 4x4 Mercedes-Benz 170 3500 Sprinter is the product of years of passion and crafted dedication!
and:
recessed Vitamix
You know that they're going for a different market than Expedition Portal.

Also, it bothers me that I can't figure out what is "recessed" about the Vitamix...

tmo2460

Observer
When you see language like:

Also, it bothers me that I can't figure out what is "recessed" about the Vitamix...

The vitamix is inset down into the counter, the base is taller than what is shown. Neat but then you can't really move it? Seems strange to me for an appliance that doesn't get constant use.

MarcusBrody

The vitamix is inset down into the counter, the base is taller than what is shown. Neat but then you can't really move it? Seems strange to me for an appliance that doesn't get constant use.

Huh, you're right. And to make it even weirder, it only seems to be recessed about an inch or inch and a half with plenty of space above it.

That's it! I'm not buying this van.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles