Nice little 'free' 1st Aid bag

rayra

Expedition Leader
Target's got a deal right now, buy three medical products (Band-Aid brand? might be a Band-Aid promotion). The prize is a nice-sized zippered bag really suitable for a car kit. It measures roughly 9"x6"x2", is a clamshell design with body panels of a sort of compressed foam, with a carry handle on the spine. About the same footprint as an iPad.
has nice storage dividers on the inside too.
It looks to have about ~15% more storage room than the 'Adventure Medical' pouch I've previously posted about.

1staidbag1_zpssgbhkw5x.jpg
1staidbag3_zps0kb5ixc5.jpg
1staidbag2_zpsu2gnu49v.jpg

Last edited:

rayra

Expedition Leader
Previously posted about an 'Adventure Medical' brand kit that was a nice small basic kit. It had fabric sides and enough slack space to add quite a few more items to it, good for a car kit, or small camping group.

1staid-1.jpg
1staid-2.jpg

The items in the top half of this image were added to the kit. There have been other additions since

1staid-4.jpg

mudbutt

Explorer
What area of the store did you find this in? I looked in Sporting Goods, Automotive, and the first aid aisle near the pharmacy. Found nothing. The kind folks at customer service were clueless.

I tried to order on line with in-store pick-up, and even though the web page says they have plenty in stock, when I click on "add to cart" all I get is an error. I can add any or all of the three "select items" and they show up in the cart. But not the bag...

I'm going back tomorrow with the web page printed out and the stock number hoping they might have more insight.

mudbutt

Explorer
Got one last night at the Irvine store. It was on an aisle end cap near the pharmacy's 1st aid goods. Looks like they had a bout a dozen left.

Last edited:

rayra

Expedition Leader
sorry, it was shelf advertised in the pharmacy section but the item had to be retrieved from their stockroom, they were not put out on display.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz