NIB ARB 47l/50Q fridge

Borrego60

Rendezvous Conspiracy
Brand new in the box never opened!!! ARB 47L fridge freezer, All papers, power cords and basket.I will also throw in a 2 month old remote sensor and transmitter., And a 1 month old transit bag to protect it Asking $1000.00 for all items firm. Located in Oceanside Ca 92056, Will except PaYPal if sent as a gift to avoid fees. Sensor around 85.00 and the transit bag Around 135.00. Fridge alone is $850.00. Tie down straps not include. Would not want to ship but can on your dime. Shipping taking a guess would not be cheap, prefer pick up. or can bring to Mt RSV at Big Bear cash only or PP. Bag has been folded up so just a quick pick when I opened it.Sensor is still in the truck will include mount and new wiring.

Attachments

Last edited:

Borrego60

Rendezvous Conspiracy
Bump $1000.00 takes all. Transit bag in picture looks worse then it is, it has been folded up and stored.

Last edited:

Borrego60

Rendezvous Conspiracy
Fridge is now out of the box, still not used and in factory wrapping. I needed the box to sent the other fridge back to the factory. $1000.00 takes it all, last price drop if not sold will keep and use myself.

Last edited:

Borrego60

Rendezvous Conspiracy
I had to sent the other fridge back to ARB. They wanted it in the factory box. Could not do that until the new one arrived. That is why. There is nothing wrong still sealed in the factory plastic with the warranty,power cords everything it comes with. Thank you for your interest. As far as shipping it, I work in the box industry, shipping this out would not be a problem, I can have a custom box double walled made to size and plenty of packing material to protect it. Shipping would be on your dime. The darn slide weighs almost as much. as the fridge.

Last edited:

Poochike

Hey there,

Are you willing to piece them out? I'm interested in everything except the slider.
also, why are you selling the fridge?

Thanks

Borrego60

Rendezvous Conspiracy
Fell threw a lot of interest but no solid sale as of yet. davereddiesel you are next on the list. You have my number check your PM'S A lot of I'll take, but no follow threw on I want it lets meet stuff. Still for sale but No slide.$1000.00 cash and it is yours!!! Extra bag on top of fridge is the transit bag and remote monitor.Take me home and I will reward you with ICE COLD BEER!! Sitting here, I need to be filled with BEER!!!

Attachments

Last edited:

Borrego60

Rendezvous Conspiracy
With the fall of the gavel SOLD SOLD SOLD. Thank you everyone for the PM'S. New owner just picked it up.