Newfoundland 2016 - Just the tip...of the iceberg

autism family travels

I am glad you enjoyed your trip to our piece of heaven. Next time, book 3 times the amount of time, you missed 90 percent of the island. There is so much beauty to explore here in all parts of the island. After covid is cleared up and return to somewhat normal, we are opening an airbnb in our home, and we are going to be starting a photography tour business here. I have been working on it since covid started. The plan is small groups of no more than 6 people per tour, 7 days, all expenses paid, we will have a lifted van to get us around with lots of space for gear, and just take people around to photograph our amazing province. I am hoping to have a new building built on my land by then as well for a storage garage on the bottom and a 2 bedroom airbnb above it so we can house our 6 guests right on our property. When we are not running tours, we will be out travelling and renting the BNB's to travellers as well.

Mass_Mopar

Don't Litter
I am glad you enjoyed your trip to our piece of heaven. Next time, book 3 times the amount of time, you missed 90 percent of the island. There is so much beauty to explore here in all parts of the island.

Totally agree, we would need a month or two to really scratch the surface. We can't wait to return post-covid, our trip left a lot on the table! Good luck with the business, sounds like a great endeavor!

RJ Howell

Great read! Happy I found it!

Our plan was too head 'Down East' this summer. Plan was to use the Trans-Labrador to enter and possibly come back by way of Cape Breton. But... We all know how plans have gone this and last year...

zzz150

Adventurer
If you are able to travel through Cape Breton I can point you into a few nice spots, spent a couple years there, sure do miss the coastal areas.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FranklinDufresne