Newbie to overland. Tent for four help.

resqd1

Adventurer
Ok so the wife and I are thinking about an overland build. I like the idea of all included and very mobile. I fell in love with a Jeep that sold that had a j180 (remwyatts rubicon with hemi and long arm and Dana 60 and full kitchen) the flip shell had the Nemo tent. That thing looks huge and will hold four adults. Our plan is a jku. My research shows that the j180 isn’t available anymore. What other options might there be that has that much room. Is aerodynamic. And doesn’t add a lot of height. I know I won’t be able to run the desert like a trophy truck but I think a jku with long arm can take us on the dusy and rubicon and run the desert at an ok pace as well. Thanks for your help

shade

Ok so the wife and I are thinking about an overland build. I like the idea of all included and very mobile. I fell in love with a Jeep that sold that had a j180 (remwyatts rubicon with hemi and long arm and Dana 60 and full kitchen) the flip shell had the Nemo tent. That thing looks huge and will hold four adults. Our plan is a jku. My research shows that the j180 isn’t available anymore. What other options might there be that has that much room. Is aerodynamic. And doesn’t add a lot of height. I know I won’t be able to run the desert like a trophy truck but I think a jku with long arm can take us on the dusy and rubicon and run the desert at an ok pace as well. Thanks for your help
I believe this is the Jeep you're talking about.

I'm not intimately familiar with Jeep options & vendors, but it looks like the Ursa Minor J180 is still available here:

1577687381309.png

resqd1

Adventurer
I believe this is the Jeep you're talking about.

I'm not intimately familiar with Jeep options & vendors, but it looks like the Ursa Minor J180 is still available here:

View attachment 558476

Yeah Catbutts Jeep is the one that was SOLD... Hmmm I thought they weren't available, but the pictures of that one dont look right either. Thought to drop 10k on an unknown vendor, thank you for that though I will look into it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94