NEW XO Trailer Jack from Ark -

Brett From Ark

Supporting Sponsor - ARK
Hi Grogie

thank you for the great images and real world honest feedback this is great thank you for taking the time to share it, just out of coristy how many miles on road and off road would you say as a guess you have traveled with the XO trailer jack ?

also are you using a standard coupler or a different type of coupler to connect your trailer to your car ?

thank you in advance look forward to your reply

Regards

Brett from ark

grogie

Like to Camp
^Hi Brett. The install was last May (post 86). I've taken my trailer on two trips, about 4800 miles on paved roads, and about 300 miles off-road. I don't expect paint to last forever, especially black paint unless it's like the Linex my trailer is coated with.

As said, you've got a great product, and that trailer I mentioned at Expo East, the jockey wheel on it was no match. The owner was eyeing mine and said he mentioned it to the builder. (I don't recall the trailer's brand... It wasn't a Hiker, but similar.)

Brett From Ark

Supporting Sponsor - ARK
^Hi Brett. The install was last May (post 86). I've taken my trailer on two trips, about 4800 miles on paved roads, and about 300 miles off-road. I don't expect paint to last forever, especially black paint unless it's like the Linex my trailer is coated with.

As said, you've got a great product, and that trailer I mentioned at Expo East, the jockey wheel on it was no match. The owner was eyeing mine and said he mentioned it to the builder. (I don't recall the trailer's brand... It wasn't a Hiker, but similar.)

Hi Grogie

thanks for the update and the information much appreciated take care and safe travels love the pictures you have posted as well and thank you for sharing your story and feedback with others.

Regards

Brett from Ark

allproautotx

Hi All

My Name is Brett iam from Ark Corporation from Sydney Australia, this is my first post in this section, i have posted many threads in the portable power section.

i thought this would be a great way to reach out and make people aware of our XO Trailer jack, in my opinion it is one tough Jockey wheel that can handle extreme situations.

we are giving one away and you know what they say you have to be in it to win it details are below

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE

WIN an XO Series Trailer Jack!!!
HOW TO ENTER:
1. “Like” our Ark Portable Power Facebook PAGE
2. “Share” and “comment” on this POST
Winner must have a US/Canadian shipping address, promotion ends midnight (Arizona time – MTZ), Monday August 1st 2016.
Winner drawn 12pm Tuesday 2nd August, and will be announced via Facebook and contacted for delivery instruction…
Entries open to US/Canadian residents only…
Learn: http://www.arkportablepower.com/pages/xo-trailer-jack
Review: http://www.jeepexpeditions.org/REVIEWS-TRAILERS-JockeyWheel.php
Watch: By entering you agree to a complete release of Facebook, and acknowledge the promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook…
#Ark #ArkCorporation #ArkPortablePower #TrailerJack #XOSeries #GetOutside #Explore #NaturePlay #Go4x4 #4x4 #OffGrid #Competition #Giveaway #Win
Brett,
I bought my black series may 2019 equipped with your 750 extreme. used the jack on my side around 3 times and guess what, the shaft screw with a flat metal that slides up and down the round tube split into several pieces and in the process leaned to one side of the tube that cause the gears to separate and disengage and collapsed the jack with the trailer that almost took out my legs out. The truth is , the part that broke apart is the central part that holds the weight of the trailer that it is attached to. it is the weakest part of the assembly where the failed part in question should have been the strongest point in the jack. This jack is unsafe and should be taken off the market. Anyone that have this jack should not completely trust the product. If proof is needed, I have pictures.
Roger Medina

Brett From Ark

Supporting Sponsor - ARK
Brett,
I bought my black series may 2019 equipped with your 750 extreme. used the jack on my side around 3 times and guess what, the shaft screw with a flat metal that slides up and down the round tube split into several pieces and in the process leaned to one side of the tube that cause the gears to separate and disengage and collapsed the jack with the trailer that almost took out my legs out. The truth is , the part that broke apart is the central part that holds the weight of the trailer that it is attached to. it is the weakest part of the assembly where the failed part in question should have been the strongest point in the jack. This jack is unsafe and should be taken off the market. Anyone that have this jack should not completely trust the product. If proof is needed, I have pictures.
Roger Medina

Hi Roger thank you for your feedback it is much appreciated,while we are disappointed and upset with the experience you have had with our product, Did you give the place of purchase where you bought your HQ19 the opportunity to be apart of a solution ? Also I have not seen any emails from your self requesting any help or support previously ? Is this the first time you have attempted to reach out for help and support with your issue ? You are most welcome to email me direct on brett@arkcorporation.com and I am more then happy to follow this up so we can be apart of a solution to address your issue. Regards Brett Collins From Ark Corp

Brett From Ark

Supporting Sponsor - ARK
Brett,
Roger Medina

Hi Roger at Ark we pride ourselves on after sales service and always attempting to be apart of an amicable solution for our customers, can you please let me know who you spoke to at black series and how long have you been waiting for a reply and resolution? Is it 1 day or 10 days for a reply and resolution to this matter. The more evidence and information i get from you the quicker i am able to make them accountable for there actions, i will await your reply it may be easier if you email the information to my email it is brett@arkcorporation.com will await your reply so we can sort this out

Regards

Brett from Ark

chasdb

I picked up the XO750 and am really happy with the product. I didn't realize the wheel hubs were metal with sealed bearings. I'm going to fab something like some others did to mount it instead of the clamp brackets and long bolts.

I'm interested in the drop down corner steadies shown on Ark's web site. Can you give me retracted dimensions, weight and different views so I can see if this will work for my application?

Sawyer

Adventurer
Hey Brett, what are the dimensions of the frame mounting plate? I am trying to see if it will fit where I need it to go. Thanks!

Gary crouch

Observer
got mine XO750 its a brute for sure...mounted it on my AT Chaser, not a lot of room with the box and all.

I got it on...might need some adjustment, I notice it's not perfectly straight up and down, and I suspect it should be

Gary crouch

Observer
I did not install it on to the straight part of the tongue because there was barely enough room, instead, I put it on the angled part where the nose box sits.

Is there a right or wrong place to install these? It seems to work fine where I have it?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles