NEW XO Trailer Jack from Ark -

hudsimtn

Observer
I just picked one up from local shop. It's the xo500. My m1103 is probably 2000 to 2500 gross pounds loaded. Is that one fine or should I be ordering the xo750?
Thanks

alia176

Explorer
I didn't read all five pages but was curious how this awesome looking jockey wheel would handle a 425 lbs tongue weight? I know the rating is 1650 lbs but does anyone here have a heavy tongue weight that you've measured? It's hard to move anything on rocky soil but all I want to do is to rotate the caster wheel for ease of hitching up without turning the direction of the jockey wheels by hand. The video certainly looks convincing, no doubt!!!

MountainD

Adventurer
My front wheel is loosing some chunks out here in the Rocky Mountains. Does anyone know where I can get a replacement?

Keith B.

Observer
These jacks are amazing. I cut the mount down quite a little and made a new mounting plate that is directly welded on.

bE6OhHP.jpg

Qs9nUs8.jpg

kevin_j

Just wanted to vouch for this Jockey Wheel! Been using it full time for about a 1.5 months. It's solid! I even had a chance to winch the trailer a bit with the 750 version, and I have to say I'm impressed. Great product, thank you!!!

Brett From Ark

Supporting Sponsor - ARK
New #574
Hi all

with Christmas fast approaching i just wanted you too all know that Ark will be closed from Friday 12/21/18 and will re open on Wednesday 01/02/2019 if you want to place an oline order the online orders will be processed and sent out but will be closed on the public holidays, your post and emails will be looked at after we re open in 2019.

thank you for your help support and questions during 2018.
shutdown2018-USA.jpg

Regards

Brett from Ark

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior