New window option for vans!

TernOverland

Supporting Sponsor Ternoverland.com
We have sold a ton of our Arctic Tern windows to van builders. One question that comes up all the time is how to accommodate the wall thicknesses typically seen in finished vans. The only solutions involved a lot of fabrication. We listened, and developed special tooling to build extended inner frame rings for our windows, specifically for van builders. These rings are factory made, powdercoated aluminum, and are a drop in solution! They are designed to span a full wall thickness of 64mm to 74mm (2.52" to 2.91"). With a little finessing, they can stretch a bit farther. The three factory rings that we carry span 24mm to 54mm (.94" to 2.125"). We have these new rings in stock for every window size we carry, and the cost is just $75/window. We are the only window supplier in the US to offer this custom option to Van builders. We will be at Expo West in booth A-1 if anyone wants to stop by and see how these work.

TernOverland

luthj

Engineer In Residence
Your site needs a bit of work (I understand how complicated a good site can be, no judgment). Could you post up a few photos? Or a link to a video once you get a few installed? Thanks.

It really helps us DIY types to see the product installed in detail. It also helps sell windows. :)

TernOverland

Your site needs a bit of work (I understand how complicated a good site can be, no judgment). Could you post up a few photos? Or a link to a video once you get a few installed? Thanks.

It really helps us DIY types to see the product installed in detail. It also helps sell windows. :)
I understand. We have way more projects than minutes in the day. Right now we have over 200 windows and doors to inspect, package, and ship by Friday. We have been planning a video for some time!

Bbasso

Expedition Leader
Thanks for info.
Quick question for you, can these windows be tinted? Any issues or concerns?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles