New VORSHEER Trailers: Accepting Back-orders

VORSHEER

Supporting Sponsor / Approved Vendor
Hello Overlanders!

We will begin building 2 trailers this week with expected completion around November 1st. Now is the perfect time to make an order for your new VORSHEER trailer.

We are also planning on attending SEMA in Las Vegas, we would be happy to deliver your trailer after the show on Nov. 8th in Las Vegas. We can also ship trailers to the continental USA.

See our XOC web page: https://www.vorsheershop.com/xoc
Or the XOC-R web page: https://www.vorsheershop.com/xoc-r

file2-23.jpeg

Contact us: 385-685-5091 (Call/Text) or info@vorsheer.com

Thanks
- David

Last edited:

Skeptic

Adventurer
I wasn't able to find any mention of weight for the XOC on your website, nor could I find any interior photos. Are you going to add this, or can you post here?

VORSHEER

I wasn't able to find any mention of weight for the XOC on your website, nor could I find any interior photos. Are you going to add this, or can you post here?
Hey there! Sorry about that. We are working on getting more information right on the home page of the corresponding trailer. There are tons of photos in the XOC gallery that can be found here, just underneath the Tiers and Options section. It's a slide that has arrows on the left and right. We have also moved some interior photos closer to the front so they appear directly underneath the Tiers and Options section.

The weight is 2600lbs fully loaded (Tier 3 with RTT and awning). I'm not sure how we missed getting that info on our site as it is pretty basic, but we will for sure get it on there so it is easy to find!

If you have any other questions or suggestions let us know!

- Davin M.

VORSHEER

Hi Skeptic. We'll be revamping the website in the coming months. So for the meantime, I'll post pictures here.

The weight of a Tier 3 trailer would 2600 lbs dry. If you need something lighter we can discuss options for an even lighter build.

This make me hungry:
67450612_2390104124569307_4828811792322638044_n.jpg

Rear hatch speakers and LED lights:
Interior, Hatch 01.jpg

Cabin overview:
Interior, Cabin 05.jpg

Front of the cabin overview:
Interior, Cabin 14.jpg

Interior, Cabin 07.jpg

Interior, Cabin 11.jpg

Cabin heater thermostat located below cabinets on the passenger side:
Interior, Cabin 08.jpg

- David

VORSHEER

This new XOC frame is coming along nicely. It will be shown at SEMA in Las Vegas from Nov. 5th to Nov. 8th. So if you're in Vegas Friday the 8th, let's make arrangement to drop this trailer off to you.
file6-9.jpeg

Our new CNC router is making quick work of our sheets of premium Baltic Birch.
file1-29.jpeg

Call or text us today at 385-685-5037

Thanks,
David

VORSHEER

Good news!

We now have an "End of Year" sale going on right now. The sale includes a $1,000 off your build and a free Roof Top Tent and the Annex too! Here is a link to the Roof Top Tent and Annex: https://23zero.com/product/weekender-62-queen-bed/

Text us your email address and we'll send you a sample build sheet with this End of Year Promo! (Text: 385-685-5037)

Thanks,
David

VORSHEER

We just got a shipment of 12" electric drum brakes that come standard on all of our XOC and XOC-R trailers. They do a great job of stopping our trailers.

And they are built right in the good ol' US or A:

file1-34.jpeg

file-37.jpeg

If you're curious about getting an off-road trailers we'd be happy to discuss options with you.

Call or text us today at 385-685-5037. (Text is best after hours.)

-David

VORSHEER

The two trailers that are nearing completion are now under deposits.

We have another batch of two trailers that will be immediately following those two. Deposits are just $1,500 and we can have your trailer finished and shipped to you in time for Christmas!!!

Call/Text us to get started 385-685-5037

VORSHEER

file-46.jpeg

If you look closely we have 4 cabins in the shop. Our aluminum supplier accidentally ran a fork lift into a pallet of aluminum is no longer destined for our shop. ?

Those two cabins furthest away should be competed next week. Then we will have the next two completed a few weeks late (those two still need deposits :)).

-David

VORSHEER

Just a quick update. All three of the XOC's have deposits. We just have the XOC-R that needs a deposit. I'll create a separate thread just for that XOC-R.

VORSHEER

Interested, I'll be following along. I already have a tent and awning. I'll have to call you guys sometime soon.
Definitely! If weekends work best feel free to shoot us a text. We're happy to discuss your build: 385-685-5037

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz