New VDEGs: Vehicle-Dependent Expedition Guide

targa88

Explorer
Superu said:
Mine arrived today! :jump:

Excellent packaging, terrific quality and awesome value for the money!

Thanks for making this happen. :friday:

Received today - couldn't agree more.
Scott,
Thanks again.

bj70_guy

Adventurer
Mine arrived to my US mailbox today. The bad news is I can't get down to pick it up till Monday. Oh well, something to look forward to!

BriansFJ

Adventurer
Still waiting for mine... My mail always seems to take 1-2 days longer here than just down the pass in Colorado Springs...:jumping:

Last edited:

BriansFJ

Adventurer
What is the shipping method - USPS, UPS, Fedex? I have to know which delivery driver to accost since it's taking so long to get here!

Fifthpro

Adventurer
Ordered 2, only got one???? What gives?

Amount: $196.00 USD

Transaction ID: XXXXXXXX1W613773D

Subject: VDEG 2.1 order for 2

I would like two copies of VDEG 2.1. Thanks!

Any ideal on the problem?

Cheers!
Fifth

oldcj5guy

Adventurer
mine must be coming via pony express..... UPS guy is starting to hate seeing me in the morning. I offered to look through his truck for him today.....

Guess i'm ready to read mine to motivate me to finish my build

BajaTaco

Swashbuckler
Fifthpro said:
Ordered 2, only got one???? What gives?

Amount: $196.00 USD

Transaction ID: XXXXXXXX1W613773D

Subject: VDEG 2.1 order for 2

I would like two copies of VDEG 2.1. Thanks!

Any ideal on the problem?

Cheers!
Fifth

I apologize for the error and will take care of it immediately. I'll send you an email with the details.

Thanks to Mountain Pete for pointing me to this post. For anyone who has not received their VDEG or is having any issues, please send an email to service at expeditionswest.com That's the best way to communicate anything that is customer service related, as I will see it right away. Thank you.

Fifthpro

Adventurer
Thanks for the quick response (and for pointing out the proper way to obtain customer service), I look forward to receiving the next copy.

Cheers!
Fifthpro

BajaTaco said:
I apologize for the error and will take care of it immediately. I'll send you an email with the details.

Thanks to Mountain Pete for pointing me to this post. For anyone who has not received their VDEG or is having any issues, please send an email to service at expeditionswest.com That's the best way to communicate anything that is customer service related, as I will see it right away. Thank you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles