New VDEGs: Vehicle-Dependent Expedition Guide

kellymoe

Expedition Leader
Mine was wrapped in Kevlar with several layers of Poison Arrow Frog skin under that which required wearing latex gloves to get to it.

Scott,

Thanks, love the book. It will be a permanent addition to my tool kit.

Kevin

tdesanto

Expedition Leader
Mine came today (Thanks Chris!!!)

Mine was packaged in bubble wrap and then inside a small, white box.

teotwaki

Excelsior!
Superu said:
So, hopefully that means that my darling Mrs. didn't inadvertently pitch it into the recycle bin! :Wow1:

Any clues to the packaging, so I can tell her what to watch for?

Small USPS Priority Mail Box and it was laying on my porch.

ginericLC

Adventurer
I haven't been checking this since page 2 started. Low and behold my postman just rang the doorbell and laying on the step was a USPS Priority box. I've never seen any version of this guide before. I just perused through it quickly and found the information on oils and sulfur in diesel interesting. I know what I'll be doing in my late night adventures in feeding a 3 week year old. Thanks!:clapsmile

seriessearcher

Adventurer
Its here!!!!!!!!!!!!

So I was talking with my wife and she said that DHL dropped off a box for me about the size of a book :birthday.sml:

So now my problem is ways to leave work early? I'll run through a couple of possible excuses to see how I can cut out a bit early today.

TheRoadie

Explorer
seriessearcher said:
So now my problem is ways to leave work early? I'll run through a couple of possible excuses to see how I can cut out a bit early today.
Tell them your wife is about to conceive a new baby and you want to be there for support when it happens.

Superu

Explorer
Mine arrived today! :jump:

Excellent packaging, terrific quality and awesome value for the money!

Thanks for making this happen. :friday:

seriessearcher

Adventurer
Got mine :)

Funny first place I went was the bathroom as well.

Sorry Dave now that Ihave mine I am on the other side of the debate rubbing it in/

The book looks great, and I love how the intro credits our source for prodding the reprint.

Stand up job getting these out at such a great value!!!!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles