New VDEGs: Vehicle-Dependent Expedition Guide

BriansFJ

Adventurer
expeditionswest said:
I know that Chris has started working through that, but has 140 copies to package, label and mail! :smilies27

I am sure you will see it soon :D
Thanks! I know you guys are busy:smiley_drive:

go4aryd

Adventurer
I assume that first orders in will be first out the door?

(I know - I'm just having a hard time being patient!)

HenryJ

Expedition Leader
go4aryd said:
I assume that first orders in will be first out the door?
They might use a system already actively in use by the federal government, whereas your delivery will be based upon several factors.
If you paid electronically you will be the first to receive your order. This will be scheduled using the last two digits of your social security number. Those who send in paper checks or money orders will be next. Of course there may be delays in the process and exceptions to the formula. I am sure a great deal of money was spent on this plan, sound familiar? ;)

Surely the EP / OJ crew can devise a much less complicated method. Probably held in a secret trust and the real order only known by one person.
icon10.gif

That would be the one stuck packing and mailing :hehe:

Redline

Likes to Drive and Ride
Me too, fooled around and missed the cut-off for the discounted price. Oh well, I'm going to order one from Overland Video :)

Cobra69 said:
Dang i'm gonna go bang my head against the wall..............i can't believe i missed this.

Scott Brady

Founder
Unfortunately, we really only have a small inventory left, so there will only be about 20 books at the $120 price, and then it will go up to match the RGS cost. I know around 10 have already been sold, so there are only a few left before they go to $170.

Redline

Likes to Drive and Ride
Thanks for the info, no more delays!

Ordered the Veh. Ex Guide AND Mr. Sheppard's four-by-four driving book! :sombrero:

expeditionswest said:
Unfortunately, we really only have a small inventory left, so there will only be about 20 books at the $120 price, and then it will go up to match the RGS cost. I know around 10 have already been sold, so there are only a few left before they go to $170.

bmonday

Adventurer
I ordered 2 of the books fairly early on, but I haven't heard anything about them since my initial paypal. At what point should I start worrying that something is hosed up with my order?

Thanks
BMonday

BajaTaco

Swashbuckler
bmonday said:
I ordered 2 of the books fairly early on, but I haven't heard anything about them since my initial paypal. At what point should I start worrying that something is hosed up with my order?

Thanks
BMonday

PM sent

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles