New VDEGs: Vehicle-Dependent Expedition Guide

02TahoeMD

Explorer
Thank the Heavens, I got mine today. Worth every cent, and then some, in my opinion. I live in Maryland near Baltimore so you fellow East Coaster's hang on, it should be to you soon!

Thanks for a great book!

spunky2268

Adventurer
My wait is over...

The centerpiece for my expeditionary library has arrived! This should distract me from waiting at my mailbox like a puppy for my first issue of Overland Journal. Thanks to Tom Sheppard and Scott at Expeditions West for bringing this wonderful reference back.

Spunky

RoundOut

Explorer
It's Here!

Yippeee. Mine arrived today! Thanks a ton, guys!

:wings: :wings: :wings: :wings: :wings:

Somebody tell me in a couple weeks what else is going on in the world.

Last edited:

HenryJ

Expedition Leader
Well packed! Well done Chris! Arrived in pristine condition despite the outer box looking like it survived an expedition already.
I owe you guys one if you pass this way again.
Thank you.

RoundOut

Explorer
This book is amazingly comprehensive. I am thoroughly impressed after an initial skim through last evening. I'm also impressed with the apparent durability of it, thick paper, etc. Well done!

Scott, Chris, and the rest of you guys & gals that made this possible, THANKS!

SpeedAgent

Adventurer
$170

Any chance this book will make it to soft back? I missed the original sale and $170 is out of my "book budget".

bovw

Explorer
Wife called and asked if I'd ordered anything from Expeditions West.:jump:
You may all resume rubbing it in.:hehe:
The day has begun to drag, and I think I feel sick.

Thanks to everyone involved in this endeavor!

shahram

Adventurer
Got mine a few days ago. Great read, tons and tons of useful info, no nonsense approaches. I've been snuggling up with it for a few hours nightly. Thanks, Scott.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles