New VDEGs: Vehicle-Dependent Expedition Guide

TigerPaw

Observer
Got mine yesterday! WOOHOO!:roost: Thanks again for such a great deal on this awesome resource and for prodding Mr. Sheppard to do another edition!

BajaTaco

Swashbuckler
I'm glad to see some happy posts ;)

Ok, just a little update.

Regarding Pre-orders (those who placed their orders on May 19 at the deadline hour or earlier):

Domestic (U.S.) shipments - All of these have been going as planned, and the last of them should be out by tomorrow morning (if not by today), which means they should arrive by this Friday, June 13.

International shipments (incl. Canada) - The last of these are out of here today, and sent via USPS Priority International. Most of them will probably make the June 13 date, but some of the latest shipments could potentially be until Friday, June 20 at the latest (based on the USPS 6-10 day estimate.)

Rest assured that everyone who participated in the pre-order, if your PayPal or CC shows that the payment cleared, you are in the queue for shipping. If you do not receive your copy by the dates listed above, then feel free to send an inquiry to service at expeditionswest.com .

For those who placed orders after the pre-order (after May 19), yours are going out mixed in with the last of the pre-orders so times may vary slightly from the dates listed above.

ALL SHIPMENTS ARE IN PROCESS, so no need to be concerned that yours is lost at this point.

Once again,

On behalf of Overland Video, Thank you all!

stevenmd

Expedition Leader
Cabrito said:
Got it today!

Yippee!
...yet here I wait, wondering if the mailman sent mine to my neighbor... maybe the mail sorter person has it out for me, torturing me with slow delivery... why me? why?

bovw

Explorer
stevenmd said:
...yet here I wait, wondering if the mailman sent mine to my neighbor... maybe the mail sorter person has it out for me, torturing me with slow delivery... why me? why?
Yes, my neighbor brought over a opened package that was ours last week that they said was delivered that way. The contents had been unwrapped too. I am worried about my book!

blupaddler

Conspirator
Yeah, thanks again to all involved!

And to whoever on staff spent the time packing and shipping...:bowdown:
I will buy you a frosty adult beverage, of course only here in San Diego :p
:beer:

seriessearcher

Adventurer
You guys stop

I mean it is killing me mine is not here yet. I was able to busy myself working in the garage on the Dormobile and the 88 cleaning Moab dust out of her but I can only hold on a little longer. The Dormobile build up will use a lot of the information I get from this book. DHL where are you!!!

Superu

Explorer
FYI, ALL the remaining pre-orders made it out today

So, hopefully that means that my darling Mrs. didn't inadvertently pitch it into the recycle bin! :Wow1:

Any clues to the packaging, so I can tell her what to watch for?

TheRoadie

Explorer
Mine was in a Priority Mail Tyvek envelope, 9-12?, surrounding a corrugated inner box taped on all seams. Impressive, and would probably float for a while.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles