New VDEGs: Vehicle-Dependent Expedition Guide

Hltoppr

El Gringo Spectacular!
Tell ya' what MoGas...look through it and if you don't like it, I'll get cash to you this weekend....including your shipping costs....

-H-

4GRAINR

Adventurer
Got mine in the mail today and am very, very stoked because now I'll have something to read on my cross country flight on Monday. :)

Thanks!

IH8RDS

Explorer
I remember when a pet rock was all the rage. :hehe:

Just joshing... I'm happy for you all :bike_rider:

MoGas

Central Scrutinizer
Hltoppr said:
Tell ya' what MoGas...look through it and if you don't like it, I'll get cash to you this weekend....including your shipping costs....

-H-

You are just mad that you haven't received yours yet:peepwall:

I think I'll keep it. I don't have a High lift base thingy or a portable tea table. Plus it is nice to have information in one place instead of having to hunt it down all over the place.

Dave

SavageSunJeep

Adventurer
Wife found mine on the front door yesterday, not sure how long it had been there since we rarely open the door. Glanced thru it and found it to be quite a book chock full of info. So good in fact this may well be a keeper.

teotwaki

Excelsior!
BajaTaco said:
Rest assured that everyone who participated in the pre-order, if your PayPal or CC shows that the payment cleared, you are in the queue for shipping. If you do not receive your copy by Friday, June 13 then feel free to send an inquiry to service at expeditionswest.com .

For those who placed orders after the pre-order (after May 19), yours will be going out mixed in with the last of the pre-orders.

ALL SHIPMENTS ARE IN PROCESS, so no need to be concerned that yours is lost at this point.

I'll have another update in a couple of days.

On behalf of Overland Video, Thank you all!

Can't wait.....

MoGas

Central Scrutinizer
Hltoppr said:
Just don't color in it like the other books on your shelf....:friday:

-H- :D

You're just jealous because I out bid you on that vintage 60's Eeyore coloring book on eBay........
:bike_rider:

TheRoadie

Explorer
There is much joy in North SD county today!!!

Wrench a bit on the vehicle ... read the book ... drink some Pale Ale ... lather, rinse, repeat.

Willman

Got mine today!!!!

Thanks guys!!

Overkill packaging Job....I love it!!!!! It was like that Christmas gift with 5 layers of rapping....to find a nice check at the end!!!

:sombrero:

ExpoMike

Yep, ours showed up today. It was truly wrapped well. Felt like I would never find what was in the inside. :cow:

Thanks a bunch for getting these out! :jumping:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior