New VDEGs: Vehicle-Dependent Expedition Guide

Schattenjager

Expedition Leader
oldcj5guy said:
I think the overly impatient people should have their books moved to the bottom of the stack for amusement.

My new hero...

I am excited to get the manual, but honestly, I forget about it until I see this thread. All good things... I am SO appreciative of this monumental effort, not to mention a smoking deal on such an effort, that I personally would not want to seem ungrateful by repetitively asking "are we there yet?"

This forum brings me much happiness and information. I am very thankful for ExPo and the quality folks at the helm. They have earned my trust a few times.
:steak: :beer: :friday:

TheRoadie

Explorer
oldcj5guy said:
I think the overly impatient people should have their books moved to the bottom of the stack for amusement.
Hehe. Reminds me of the new Mervyns ads with the impatient shopper:

2495921870_df0c07b56a.jpg

But there is money being left on the table for OJ subscriptions to be sold in three tiers for delivery speed, the best being overnight Fedex. Trade-a-Plane does that so serious aircraft shoppers get first crack at bargains. Or at least they did that when planes were a hotter commodity. Maybe not anymore.

oldcj5guy

Adventurer
If you just can't wait, buy the OJ field pack. Took me a couple of days to get mine. I'll probably get finished with it by the end of summer.

I find it funny, because I probably won't get around to opening my books until sometime around Christmas. I love to read, but summer has other priorities.

kellymoe

Expedition Leader
oldcj5guy said:
If you just can't wait, buy the OJ field pack. Took me a couple of days to get mine. I'll probably get finished with it by the end of summer.

I find it funny, because I probably won't get around to opening my books until sometime around Christmas. I love to read, but summer has other priorities.

I can wait, I just dont want to:ylsmoke: Ever been excited for something? I on the other hand have plenty of time this Summer to sit around reading.

vengeful

Explorer
D'oh!!! I have to wait twice as long! I had it shipped to my house in Virginia instead of my place in New York. Oh well, I knew I was going to be moving and didnt know when it would be sent out and didnt want it to get lost in the shuffle.

Schattenjager

Expedition Leader
Hard to pity someone cooly named VENGEFUL...

If Lucas had been REALLY thinking there might have been a Darth Vengeful....

Brian McVickers

Administrator
Staff member
Ding Dong!
Yes?
Oh, why thank you!

:coffee: :drool: :coffee: :drool: :coffee:

I almost don't feel worthy of reading it. :bowdown:

Almost. :jumping: :safari-rig:

tdesanto

Expedition Leader
mcvickoffroad said:
Ding Dong!
Yes?
Oh, why thank you!

:coffee: :drool: :coffee: :drool: :coffee:

I almost don't feel worthy of reading it. :bowdown:

Almost. :jumping: :safari-rig:

Oh Brian, that's so not fair.

I'll probably have to wait until end of next week for mine to show up...another great benefit of living in AZ.

Salt in the wounds I tell ya.

MoGas

Central Scrutinizer
Mine arrived today, Thanks.

I didn't even really want one, but I said that if they were priced right, I'd go ahead and get one, and I am a man of my word. From a cursory glance, It looks like a decent compilation of common sense information.

Dave

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94