New VDEGs: Vehicle-Dependent Expedition Guide

bovw

Explorer
expeditionswest said:
This will be the last day for the ExPo preorder price.

The books are scheduled to arrive today or tomorrow and we have high-quality cardboard sleeves to ship them in.

I will advise when they ship out.
Wow, VDEG and the new OJ probably in the same week. Does it get any better than that?

Scott Brady

Founder
Pre-ordering Is Closed

PRE-ORDERING IS NOW CLOSED​

The books have just arrived and they look awesome. Tom even included a little picture of me driving the Rubicon in the EarthRoamer - I am honored to be associated in any way with this awesome resource. Too fun.

We will begin shipping in the next few days. Please allow 2-4 weeks from today for delivery in CONUS and 3-6 weeks for Canada. International order will vary greatly.

Any orders received through PayPal will be refunded. Checks postmarked after today will be returned.

There will be a price increase and the books will only be available at www.overlandvideo.com, which will launch with a new shopping cart in 3-4 weeks.

oldcj5guy

Adventurer
Could have at least included a photo teaser.........

I just ordered the 2007 field set, so i'm not going to be doing anything but read this summer. Screw the jeep. It can sit and wait for me to absorb knowledge.

Scott Brady

Founder
I know that Chris has started working through that, but has 140 copies to package, label and mail! :smilies27

I am sure you will see it soon :D

SavageSunJeep

Adventurer
expeditionswest said:
PRE-ORDERING IS NOW CLOSED​

The books have just arrived and they look awesome. Tom even included a little picture of me driving the Rubicon in the EarthRoamer - I am honored to be associated in any way with this awesome resource. Too fun.

We will begin shipping in the next few days. Please allow 2-4 weeks from today for delivery in CONUS and 3-6 weeks for Canada. International order will vary greatly.

Any orders received through PayPal will be refunded. Checks postmarked after today will be returned.

There will be a price increase and the books will only be available at www.overlandvideo.com, which will launch with a new shopping cart in 3-4 weeks.
Scott, sent you an e mail, but never received and answer on your signing my book??????

zimm

Expedition Leader
expeditionswest said:
It will likely be $120, plus S&H. That is not totally decided yet though.

ill pay the 40 dollar "missed the thread premium", but only because your mug is in the book.;)

when ya gonna post the purchase linkey? i dont wanna miss the boat by 3 hours again!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz