NEW Truck-lite LED Headlights for JK Wrangler (Rigid Industries)

Dan Grec

Expedition Leader
Hi All,

I have brand new, un-opened Truck-lite / Rigid Industries heated LED replacement 7 inch headlights made specifically for the JK (07-18) Wrangler.
These come with the required anti-flicker harness so they are plug and play, they take 5 minutes to install, and make a world of difference to the factory lights.
They are NOT heated (my mistake)

I had them as spares for my Africa trek, they were not needed, so are brand-new.
Box is still sealed.

Here they are on Quadratec for $430: https://www.quadratec.com/products/97009_8000.htm

I'm asking $350 including shipping worldwide

PM me here or dan@theroadchoseme.com

-Dan

Last edited:

Superduty

Adventurer
Great deal. If I didn't already have truck lites installed in my Jeep, I'd be all over this.

GLWS

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Lance4me

Observer
Hi All,

I have brand new, un-opened Truck-lite / Rigid Industries heated LED replacement 7 inch headlights made specifically for the JK (07-18) Wrangler.
These come with the required anti-flicker harness so they are plug and play, they take 5 minutes to install, and make a world of difference to the factory lights.
They are heated, so they don't ice-over in the winter.

I had them as spares for my Africa trek, they were not needed, so are brand-new.
Box is still sealed.

Here they are on Quadratec for $569: https://www.quadratec.com/products/97009_8003.htm

I'm asking $400 including shipping worldwide

PM me here or dan@theroadchoseme.com

View attachment 505510View attachment 505511View attachment 505512View attachment 505513

-Dan

I might be interested. Sorry but didn't see anywhere on the box said " heated ".

Dan Grec

Expedition Leader
I might be interested. Sorry but didn't see anywhere on the box said " heated ".

I apologize profusely. The ones on my Jeep are heated, but apparently the spares that have been in Dad's shed the whole time are not.
My mistake entirely.

I will update the original post, and price drop to $350 shipped worldwide.

Thanks,
-Dan

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles