NEW TRAILER

Naroko

Pat, Absolutely amazing. I have been trying to grab one of these for awhile now. Yours looks great!

pat bowen

Observer
We found another one in Missouri $1000. Made first trip in May. Work in progress
0f00ca5af0ea25f24aef54bf5f7ceab2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Naroko

If anyone has a lead on another let me know. I've almost convinced myself that I just need to build a replica. Located North of Atlanta.

pat bowen

Observer
I have pulled this trailer for at least 30,000 miles. Can beat the hell out of it. I know of 4 that have been found in the last couple years. They are out there. Just have to keep looking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Theschist

Super jealous!! I am building my M101A2, but that thing is sweeet!! I love the storage solutions you have come up with. This is now definitely on my radar.

Gigantor

Observer
Hey Pat, I met you at ExpoWest last year and after you showed me your HSTRU, I was immediately on the hunt. I found one this summer but am having some challenges getting it titled here in Denver. I noticed yours had a COlorado license plate on it in an early picture. Did you title it here and have any recommendations? I bought from a private seller with no title nor government surplus docs...

Last edited:

Speedbird

Ok thanks sorry for the duplicate question. I bought a trailer like yours and I am picking it up tomorrow and wanted to take a spare tire with me. I had been looking for one for maybe a year, the one I bought is 100% complete with all tools and equipment, I'm excited about working on it. I have a M416, M762 and three other trailers, I am going to sale a couple of them

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles