New to the list...

xr8dxj

Adventurer
:safari-rig: I'm a fellow long-time Jeeper, am new to the list, and want to say howdy!
38418965-M.jpg

JPFreek1

Explorer
Welcome to you! That's a beautiful setup you've got there. By the way, I noticed that you're in the Springs. A few of our writers live in the Springs so you ought to try and meet up with them sometime as I'm sure they'd enjoy Jeepin' with you (one of them, Ray, owns a very nice XJ as well). If you're interested, let me know and again, welcome to the board!

Frank

xr8dxj

Adventurer
Thanks all for the warm welcome. I would really like to meet other XJ or other Jeep enthusiasts in Colorado Springs. I'm only here in Colorado for about three more weeks and then I goto Iraq for another trip.

But when I'm back hopefully I can get that Atlas-II I've been wanting for so long!

2500Adventures

Adventurer
If your looking for Jeep enthusiast in the CO Springs area check out L.O.S.T. KJs.com

They have a large Colorado, Rockies section, a XJ guy Rock Lizard is a member of it and also makes bumpers and other exterior equipment for KJs and XJs...

Here are some links...

L.O.S.T. forum
http://www.lostkjs.com/forum/phpBB2/index.php

Rock Lizard website...

http://www.rocklizardfabrications.com/

He's also got some pics up from runs with his local XJ rew and L.O.S.T. crew...hope this helps you out....++++ a bunch of the guys are military too...one i know is at Fort Carson

Last edited:

xr8dxj

Adventurer
I've known Rock Liizzard from online forums for years. His east coast distributor is a Jeep'n buddy of mine dating back to 2001 when I was living in Texas. Its neat to run into the same Jeepers after all these years.

2500Adventures

Adventurer
I figured you'd probably heard of him considering the awesomeness of your rig and judging by your travels from your web site....he's been talking about going towards helping out the KJ industry some so he's got some awesome deals on XJ stuff going I believe...if you got XJ friends wanting some new exterior gear direct them there for a looksie...Hope all is well and you get a ride in b4 you gotta ship out...

-Scott

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles