New (to me) U500

Jolly Roger

Adventurer
Arrived back in Chilliwack yesterday after a 3,000km drive back from Colorado. Spent 3.5 frustrating hours at the border but finally got my new baby onto Canadian soil!

IMG0380-L.jpg

ersatzknarf

lost, but making time
Congratulations and glad you made it through all the red tape !
We will enjoy your camper construction, when you start...

Jolly Roger

Adventurer
On my way back home I was able to stop in and see Rob and Nina Blackwell who have a U500 with a gorgeous GXV build. I haven't stopped drooling over their rig and my U500 looks tiny sitting next to theirs. Thanks Rob and Nina for your kind and generous hospitality and for showing me your great rig . . . love the yellow!!

IMG0368-M.jpg

IMG0373-M.jpg

WxMan

Adventurer
Wow Simon! I saw that you sold the 1550L a while back. Congratulations on the U500. It's beautiful... if you can call a U500 beautiful. I look forward to following your build when the time comes.

Russ.

GREENI

Adventurer
It looks so right on the driveway !

Interesting to see that the yellow one has a large obscuration band on the lower part of the windscreen?

Is there a build thread or blog of the yellow build anywhere please?

Jolly Roger

Adventurer
Yeah, Rob and Nina's rig is really nice. They stopped by here again on Sunday on their way east so got to have another look around the vehicle.

Last edited:

Jolly Roger

Adventurer
Just in time for the rain . . . decked out the Mog with a few graphics to promote my business. Didn't want to go too overboard but figured people look at the Mog wherever I go so may as well use it for advertising.

i-jFqmzVx-L.jpg

i-dGXszbw-L.jpg

i-Dd9Vrhw-L.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles