New to me Maggiolina questions

Cthorn67

Hi, I've bought a second hand Extreme and just trying to sort a couple of things out. I've emailed the factory as there doesn't appear to be any more dealers in Australia, but guessing they've closed for Xmas/New Year - Google kept sending me to this group, so here I am.
  • No bung for crank handle so I was going to try an expansion plug for now. Any other idea's?
  • When the roof is all the way up there is still some back and forth rocking of the roof. Is this normal, or is there some tightening of something to be done? Just concerned how it will go in a decent wind.
  • I'll need to replace the flyscreen and have asked for a price from the factory. It looks as though I need to remove around 4 rivets and then re-rivet the new piece in. Has anyone else done this?
  • Whilst the canvas seems to be in good condition, the "trim" fabric around the top seems to have gone rotten and just pulls away. I'm hoping this won't cause any issues.
  • I've also asked for a price on a longer ladder but some of the other posts I've read seem happy with the expandable ladders as long as they are a quality one. I would like wider rungs for bare feet. Any thoughts appreciated.
  • A fair few questions I realise but just wanting to get it right before I fit it up there.

kazzacrow

Hi we are in Adelaide and we have a local dealer here. Search Nimbus engineering. We had order replacement parts twice including a spare bung
Email: michael@dualbatteries.com.au
Phone: 08 8345 1304 (mob - 0438 304 316)
Fax: 08 8356 0316
Ps also just ordered 2 new fly screens picking up this week. Price was quite reasonable.

Last edited:

Cthorn67

Hi we are in Adelaide and we have a local dealer here. Search Nimbus engineering. We had order replacement parts twice including a spare bung
Email: michael@dualbatteries.com.au
Phone: 08 8345 1304 (mob - 0438 304 316)
Fax: 08 8356 0316
Ps also just ordered 2 new fly screens picking up this week. Price was quite reasonable.

Brilliant. Thanks heaps for your help. Nothing was showing on their website but they had said they had dealers here.
Email has been sent to Nimbus.
Can I ask, do you get much back and forth movement of the roof when up?

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94