New to me Coleman Colorado!!

TexasTJ

Climbing Nerd
After A two year Hunt I just Found a Coleman Colorado for sale in Texas!!! The Family and I are going to Drive up from Austin to Mineral Wells this Friday to pick it up!!! Ill Post up some Pictures when We get it!!! It was between the Colorado or a M416 with a RTT, But found this one first. Well be building new wheel wheels and putting it on 255/75 Goodyear's (JK take offs). I'm going to replace the axle too and put it on Jk Moab wheels to match the Jeep!

Super Excited about this pick up!

Nate

TexasTJ

Climbing Nerd
LOL This Is the one of the sellers Pictures. The tent is not pulled tight that is why its looks like it is sagging.

ColemanColorado.jpg

SWITAWI

Doesn't Get Out Enough
Nice find! You planning to go up 183 to Lampasas, and then take 281 north all the way? Stop off in Hico at the Koffee Kup and let me know if the pie is still as good as always! :coffeedrink: I haven't made it back there for about 3yrs now, darn it.

TexasTJ

Climbing Nerd
Cool thanks, That's the Thread that got me looking for a Colorado. I'm Going to do the inner fenders a little different, but But In the end I hope the Trailer can come out close to that nice.

Well be using it this summer driving up Banff and back on a climbing trip. We Got the Trailer because we think it will be more comfortably for him in the Trailer and a ground Tent.

Thanks

Nate

TheThom

Adventurer
I'm overhauling an old pop-up too. You can't beat the portability and family friendliness of these!

jet noise

Observer
I have one as well, and was inspired by the build on here. my approach was slightly different, and I didn't cut into the wheel Wells. If you google "operation trailer trash" it will link you to more details on my build.

T&M Camping

I have one as well. But mine needs new canvas and the top cover. I am not sure were to get those at and depending on price for those items i might just turn mine in to a utility trailer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles