New to ExPo - 2008 Wrangler.

Morticon

Adventurer
Part 2 very delayed, but its not like im getting many responses so not many people are reading this anyway.

We finally got Bruce all fixed up and turned around. After airing up we all went our own way. Most home but for my brother and I the mini-adventure was not over. We stopped at a Emily provincial park on the way home.

Set up site, cooked some dinner of sausages smothered in rootbeer bbq sauce and some beans, drank some beers and enjoyed the sunset!

imagejpg10_zpsce07fa6b.jpg

imagejpg9_zpsf92f3484.jpg

imagejpg12_zps78a89ff7.jpg

imagejpg11_zps32b2497f.jpg

imagejpg13_zpsc073f628.jpg

Morticon

Adventurer
Came across this the other day... I live in town that has 2 polar opposites to it. In town you have 2 universities and a college, and then just north there is a pretty decently sized population of Mennonites.

Anyway, both universities tend to attract an extremely high proportion of international students. Now it is costly to go to post secondary school in Canada and I am assuming America as well as a international student. This usually means most of them are from extremely well of families... point and case... this guy.... with a gold srt 8! The exhaust on this thing was mean!!

imagejpg15_zpsfaf8c931.jpg

Kind of interesting to see the difference between the two jeeps. Quite the juxtaposition!

imagejpg14_zpsbcc70649.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94