New tires , not my choice..

Gtdad

Adventurer
Got up at 2am went out at 45mins later to drive noticed a hissing on a neighbours car tire. I though well that suck for him... Got to work found i had a flat in progress. Couple hours later called out in house mechanic to fix my tire he calls back and informs me left front is also flat now.
Frak. I call my wife turns out nearly 200 cars in my neighbour had 1-4 tires spiked with an ice pick. Also a motorcycle was set on fire in carport UNDERNEATH a living room in a neighbours condo.
could have KILLED people. Also a 10000 lb e250 with deflating tires on the transcanada highway could have killed me...

Blood was found allover one persons tire so at least one bastard cut himself.
Problably quarter millon dollars in damage all told.
What the frack is wrong with people.??
Anyhow Since I had a front and rear destroyed And mixing a front tire with rear tire difference in wear is not safe I decided to replace all four(all were spiked in sidewalls with big pointy item) I went from
225 75 16 toyo open country AT 2 to
245 75 16 Nokian Rotiva AT All weather tires.(snowflake rated)

Last edited:

mires

Adventurer
There is a special place in hell for people that do these kinds of things. My lifelong dream is to one day have the opportunity to send them there myself. Sorry to hear.

philos

Explorer
That REALLY sucks. Folks need to learn how to direct their anger at the world in better ways... At least you're safe, albeit punched in the pocket-book.

depark

Observer
I take it that your in North Van?? I saw it on the news. It sucks for everyone that some shmuck has to go around and do that. Glad you were safe on the Trans Canada.
Cheers
Darryl

Gtdad

Adventurer
I take it that your in North Van?? I saw it on the news. It sucks for everyone that some shmuck has to go around and do that. Glad you were safe on the Trans Canada.
Cheers
Darryl

Yes in north van by inter rivers park.
On the up side, the nokian rotiva AT's i bought are a pretty sweet tire and snowflake rated and look pretty sweet. As well as now I am 1 size larger which is what I wanted eventually.
Id like to get my Traverse lifted 2 inches for a bit more clearance for forest service camping sites and light off roading..
That will come later hopefully. With a shock and spring kit from AgileOffroad.
51e0633e61fe53a6ce80dcf2e8d30053.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94