New step sliders on Jiminy by Wicked

Gooseberry

Explorer
Check these sliders / steps Mike made me. They are all aluminum and have a look to match the bumpers
tubutese.jpg

ok a little more info. when I purchased the van it had the round tube steps that you could hardly use as a step. What funny is I must have found a way and did not notice it because when we removed them I really had to step up to get in the van.

Now I was looking at rock slide eng and the retracable step/ slider they have and went sofar as to get a price on one without the retactable step from them but being all steal I did not want the weight.

So I have been talking with Mike at Wicked fab and he had seen what I wanted came up with a plan. These are 1/8 in alum with internal gussets that will help when hit and are 3 in tall by 7 in wide( gives me about 4 in of step. They also do not mount with any holes into the rocker like RSE's do. He did a clean job on mounting to the pinch weld and braced to the underside.

img]http://img.tapatalk.com/d/12/09/29/uvupa7a5.jpg[/img]
gy2u6etu.jpg
baneda2y.jpg

SLO_F-250

Explorer
Those are SLICK! I might have to copy the design for my Superduty! Nice and simple. Great work! :bike_rider:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles