New: Stainless Steel "Galley's" with Stove, cabinet, sink, water pump, plumbing and electical plug

bdelozier

We have Brand New Galleys, turn key setup.

The galleys are 37 1/2 inches wide . 25 inches deep 22 1/2 inches tall .

Has extention stands, straps, faucet ... see images

$410.

9o9 4seven 8 479I

Attachments

• 16.jpg
    16.jpg
    159.7 KB · Views: 455
  • 15.jpg
    15.jpg
    111.4 KB · Views: 934
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 437
  • 22.jpg
    22.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 430
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 429
  • 13.jpg
    13.jpg
    108.8 KB · Views: 422
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 398
  • 18.jpg
    18.jpg
    216.2 KB · Views: 408
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 386
  • 17.jpg
    17.jpg
    111.4 KB · Views: 359

SBSYNCRO

Careful calling that a "12v fridge" - it looks like a thermoelectic "cooler" which is a very different animal... Also, having the total weight (without the "fridge") or water would probably be helpful.

Looking at JKU version but I also have 60% delete and would consider a longer slider for bigger fridge. How long is the fridge/stove slider section closed? Can you elaborate on what comes with this $410 price you are posting? Is that a water tank behind the sink?

jacobconroy

Hillbilly of Leisure
"Galley" is a good choice of words. it looks like an RV kitchen, is made from the same sort of parts, and probably works.

I think this is pretty cool. For those of us that are somewhat jaded and maybe "advanced" in the "overlanding" world (as much as spending money on the hobby goes)....wouldn't it have been cool to get into something this functional for $400.00 when you started?

I spent a lot of camping trips with no kitchen because I was saving up $2K for a kitchen. :)

SBSYNCRO

The layout is a bit confusing - is there a fridge slide? Or is it that little square area behind the camp stove (that would not hold a "real" fridge like an ARB or Dometic 50). Also it looks like that little thermoelectric cooler is stored inside the cabinet behind the sink?

more details needed before I can have an opinion about this, but at this point I'm skeptical, but would love to be wrong! OP: @bdelozier a youtube video showing the layout and how things store would be extremely helpful.

goodspeed

Dude I really like your sink, huh. Sorry if I seem like some kind of psycho, lol, but I 'm not, I'm completely fine. I like the sink because I remember my first apartment, which I rented for a penny, but when it came to fixing something I spent a lot of money on this apartment because the owner did not want to do anything. Well, this is not surprising, because the apartment was like a barn of some kind. And my that sink started leaking at the same time, I thought that I would definitely just take it and move, but I was madly helped to fix it by a good plumber. I'm still grateful to him.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles